Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This probably doesn't fit in well with most resolutions...

via MarthaStewart.com


I saw this and instantly got chills. 75 recipes?! Martha,  you're ooc!

Seriously though, I normally don't do new year's resolutions, however, I decided this year that I want to cook....I want to cook just one meal a month. Sounds pathetic, right? Well, I have to keep it obtainable, guys. Note, I did say a meal though; I'm not talking just your everyday spaghetti friends, oh no, I'm talking some sides too. Mmmmhmmm. This is not single girl territory. Anyway, that's what led me to that gangsta Martha's site. For the past, oh, say 3 or 4 years, I've really wanted to make what I call "fancy" macaroni, as in 4 cheese baked macaroni. With a panko crust (damn what the instructions say, I will have my panko!). 

Anyway, tonight's the night. Ideas on what to serve it with? Chicken? (I really dislike chicken, btw. Just saying the word makes my face do a solid : |. As much excitement as I feel about cheese, I feel the opposite towards chicken. I mean, really, how boring is chicken?)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so fantastic, can't even tell ya!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I think the ultimate comfort dinner would be this mac and tomato soup. Done...and super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I've been meaning to look up a tomato soup recipe...one that tastes exactly like Panera, because I have a slight addiction to their creamy tomato soup.

    ReplyDelete