Monday, October 17, 2011

I really dislike children.

Here's what I've learned from adopting a 6 year-old fully trained dog at the age of 29: I really can never have children. I already have to do the "I'm so sorry" whisper combined with a wild eyed look when my dog starts barking at other dogs hysterically because she just wants to sniff their butt soooo bad. I tell her these actions make her look desperate. She ignores me. (In case you're trying to figure out where I'm going with this, yes, I am comparing a dog to a child. Just go with it.) I now feel like I understand what those moms are going through when I give them *the look* at Target because their kid is acting a fool.

And, in case you're wondering, yes, I do follow a ton of mommy blogs. :) They're clever, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment